About Samuel Maddock Health
How can I help you?
Since qualifying in 2003, I have dedicated my career to helping people just like you to resolve their persistent symptoms. As an osteopath, I have helped many thousands of patients to successfully resolve their symptoms because I am trained to thoroughly assess and treat the body to improve the way it is functioning. I am trained in the clinical application of Functional Medicine, which means I can help you identify ways to modify the foods you eat and supplements you take, to help you overcome persistent symptoms. I am also trained in PEMF Therapy, and have dedicated many years of research to the fascinating subject of energy medicine, eastern medicine and a wide range of other health philosophies. I specialise in the application of low frequency and intensity PEMF therapy, and the many health benefits that technology this can deliver. I am a health writer and researcher who has studied the science of sleep and stress management in depth, so I can help you appropriately adjust your lifestyle too, if required. But, most of all I am interested in you, your questions, your story, and all that is unique about you. Because it is only by truly listening to you, and discovering the challenges that you face, that I can begin to understand how we can formulate a plan together, so that you can overcome your symptoms and make a long and lasting change for the better. So if you feel I could help you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Why can Sam help you?
- Award Winning Osteopath; First Class Honours Degree and Silver Medal for Highest Academic Achievement.
- AFMCP Functional Medicine Practitioner and Member of the Institute For Functional Medicine (IFM).
- Experienced PEMF Therapy Practitioner; Using Science Backed Low Frequency and Intensity Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Technology.
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing Technique; A Highly Researched Counselling Method Designed to Help Clients Make Effective and Lasting Changes to their Health and Well-being.
- Health Writer and Researcher; Sam Has Written for Health Magazines and a Number of Research Articles for Health Websites.
- Co-Founder and Chief Editor Well Professor Ltd; Member of Bath University’s Prestigious Set Squared and Digital Innovation Programmes.