About Samuel Maddock Health
How can I help you?
Since qualifying in 2003, I have dedicated my career to helping people just like you to resolve their persistent symptoms. As an osteopath, I have helped many thousands of patients to successfully resolve their symptoms because I am trained to thoroughly assess and treat the body to improve the way it is functioning.
I am an IFM certified functional medicine practitioner, which means I can help you identify the root cause of your persistent symptoms, and benefit from a personalised treatment approach using a variety of specialised tools such as nutrition and supplementation plans, appropriate rehabilitation exercises, sleep and stress management techniques, plus advanced laboratory testing where appropriate.
I am also trained in PEMF Therapy, and have dedicated many years of research to the fascinating subjects of cellular physiology, energy medicine, eastern medicine, and a wide range of other health philosophies. I specialise in the application of low frequency and intensity PEMF therapy, and the many health benefits that technology this can deliver.
Most of all, I am interested in you, your questions, your story, and all that is unique about you. Because it is only by truly listening to you, and discovering the challenges that you face, that I can begin to understand how we can formulate a plan together, so that you can overcome your symptoms and make a long and lasting change for the better.
So if you feel I could help you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Why Sam Can HelP You
- Award Winning Osteopath; First Class Honours Degree and Silver Medal for Highest Academic Achievement.
- IFMCP Functional Medicine Practitioner and Member of the Institute For Functional Medicine (IFM).
- CertifiedPEMF Therapy Practitioner; Using Science Backed Low Frequency and Intensity Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Technology.
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing Technique; A Highly Researched Counselling Method Designed to Help Clients Make Effective and Lasting Changes to their Health and Well-being.
- Health Writer and Researcher; Sam Has Written for Health Magazines and a Number of Research Articles for Health Websites.
- Co-Founder and Chief Editor Well Professor Ltd; Member of Bath University’s Prestigious Set Squared and Digital Innovation Programmes.