Privacy & Cookies Policy
Samuel Maddock health Limited are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
This policy, together with our terms and conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we may collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1) Information that you provide by completing forms on our website, https://my-ssl-host:8890/smh-original-july-28.
This includes all data provided at the time of submitting said information to us and/or during any subsequent request of further services.
2) We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
3) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence offline in order to help us fulfil the requirements of your enquiry.
4) Google Analytics – Anonymised details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data. This data may be collected to assist with our search engine optimisation requirements.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Via Google Analytics we may collect anonymised information about your computer, including where available, your operating system and browser type, for system administration and to assist with our own internal Search Engine Optimisation procedures. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We will not, and are not able to collect personal information in this way.
We would obtain this anonymised information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
1) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
2) To speed up page loading times for our users.
The web form email submissions from our website does not collect and/or provide us with IP address information of user’s computers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not store any specific personal information about you on our website servers or back-end administration systems.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect the transmission of any personal data we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site, therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access and delete emails containing personal information from our mail servers on a regular basis.
To re-iterate, personal information acquired by automated email from our enquiry web forms will only be kept for the duration of fulfilling your request with us. This is never stored on our website’s servers but will temporally be stored on our email servers. This is an identical process to our users’ emailing us enquiries directly via personal email clients, in which users may have chosen or have been required to include personal contact information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use any information held about you in the following ways:
1) Anonymised user data obtained via Google Analytics : To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for our users.
2) Contact information obtained by email, either via our website forms or directly from user email clients : To carry out our obligations arising from any requirements for information entered into between you and us. No IP address information is collected and/or stored.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation to our customers or to others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud investigation and/or criminal investigation purposes.
PERSONAL DATA, MARKETING & YOUR RIGHTS
Again, we do not process your personal data ( including IP addresses ), submitted via this website for marketing purposes. If you have any questions regarding the personal information our website may collect from you, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION (FOIA)
The UK Freedom of Information Act (2000) gives you the right to access any information we may have about you by us. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
For more information or to make a personal data request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
Although our web servers do not store any personal data on our users, you still have the right to contact us about any personal information you may feel we may have access to via any automated emails that may have submitted via or webforms or via direct emails submitted thereafter. Please contact us at email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT US